All of the excursions and services booked with Online Excursions are subject to rules and regulations laid by the Turkish Travel Agencies and the Consumer Protection Laws recently upgraded in order to meet the standards of European Union Consumer Rights Legislation.
As far as payment are concerned, we collect payments either online at the time of booking or on the tour day. Payments made upon arrival are inclusive of VAT.
Alterations of booked excursions
We always try our best to meet our client’s needs and expectations, and that is why we have tried to portray the services on our website as faithfully as possible. However, due to some unavoidable circumstances, such as bad weather conditions, Online Excursions holds the right to alter some content or all of the programs without any prior notice.
Refund on cancellations made by us
In case of a cancellation made by Online Excursions, we are liable to refund the prices that you have already paid for and nothing more than that.
Refund on cancellations made by you
For day trips:
– No refund for cancellations within 24 hours prior to the actual departure time of the excursion.
– %50 refund for cancellations within 24 – 72 hours prior to the actual departure time of the excursion.
– %100 refund for cancellations before 72 hours prior to the actual departure time of the excursion.
For package tours:
– No refund for cancellations within 48 hours prior to the actual departure time of the package tour.
– %50 refund for cancellations before 48 hours prior to the actual departure time of the package tour.
Altering the bookings by you
If you want to change your excursion date, you must inform us at least 48 hours prior to the actual excursion departure time. We will do our best to help you with an alternate date and we won’t charge anything for this service.
We always aim to please our clients and if you have any complaints about any particular excursion, you can phone or email us, and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
However, if an issue arises and it cannot be resolved amicably, then the issue escalates to the jurisdiction of laws of the governing country in which the actual excursions/services take place. By opting to book the services of Online Excursions, it is understood that you will abide by the prevailing laws and regulations under the jurisdiction of the governing country in which the tours in question is conducted.